Your Ad Here

New Post/Thread Notification: Television India Forums

Hello,

suku has just posted in the Television India Forums forum of Wikipedia Newforum under the title of Sid Speaks - I am trying to understand Riddhima.

This thread is located at http://www.wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?t=29659

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
<table width="615" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">Dr Sid of Star Ones Dill Mill Gayye has a positive attitude and faces problems with a smile. He is currently facing issues in his marital life with Riddhima finding it difficult to forget her ex-boyfriend Armaan but Sid is being the understanding husband and trying to find a solution without destroying his relationship with her.

</td></tr> <tr><td valign="top">Image: http://starone.in/images/b.gif </td></tr> </tbody></table> *Sid now speaks to and advises men facing similar problems in real life.*

Hi everyone,


The past week has not been too good as far as my relationship with Riddhima is concerned. I felt a little insecure because she was giving more attention to Armaan rather than spending time with me.
I would not call myself possessive, because as a husband I understand her situation. I know that everyone has a past and it is not easy to forget it and move on in life. I dont yell every time she takes Armaans name but yes being her husband I am protective. Last week I confronted Armaan and made him realise that it is because of his behaviour that Riddhima gets concerned about him and cannot focus on her own life. I explained to him that this is affecting my relationship with Riddhima negatively. Hopefully Armaan will now change his attitude.


Image: http://admin.starplus.in/ImageFiles/Image/AUGUST%202010/02-09sid.jpg

I trust Riddhima and know that she loves me but at times I do feel insecure even though I try my best to understand her and try not to complicate the situation. I would like to suggest to everyone facing a situation like me that they should DISCUSS the issue with their spouse and be patient.
I decided to solve the problem myself by bringing Armaan and Shilpa closer. I even assigned them on duty at the Panchgani orphanage so that they can spend time together. I am hoping that once Shilpa enters Armaans life, Riddhima will stop worrying about him and even Armaan will change for the better.


I believe that both partners should give each other some space. It is okay to discuss ex-boyfriends/girlfriends but its when they start affecting your married life that the problem arises.


Indian men can be over-possessive about their partner at times. They feel very jealous and insecure if their wife or girlfriend gets too friendly with another other guy. However, when it comes to themselves, they expect their wife to accept anything they do. I dont feel this is right because the rules should be the same for both partners.


When two people decide to spend their life together, they should make it a point to bring happiness in the life of their partner. Keeping a check is okay but it should be done in nice way, without humiliating or insulting your spouse.
My message to all husbands is do not boss over your wife and try to control her life. Trust is the main aspect of a relationship. If you do not trust your wife there is no point in being married to her because neither will you be happy and nor will she.


Riddhima and I will be renewing our marriage vows next week and I am hoping this bring us closer and solve all the problems between us. Hope all your best wishes will continue to shower on us as we renew our lives, our marriage. Love you all!


Riddhima has invited Armaan to the wedding and he has agreed to come for the sake of her happiness. However it remains to be seen about whether Armaan can gather the guts to watch as Riddhima and Sid renew their marriage vows. Will Armaan attend the ceremony? Will he cause any trouble during the marriage?Will he accept Shilpa's love?
Watch Dill Mill Gayye every Monday to Friday at 8 pm on STAR One.
Sid also replies to some of his fans who respect his mature reaction to the situation.
*Hi Sid, I am a big fan of yours. You'll make my day if you reply to this. - Laghvi Aloria, Sid's fan club*
Hi Laghvi, thanks for your kind words!

*Hi Sid, Hope you're doing well. I really like you and you're doing a very good job in DMG. God bless you. - Love, Nida, DMG page*
Thanks, Nida for your kind words and wishes. Nothing like a fan accepting one's work. Very encouraging!

*Its a request from a die-hard DMG fan to continue with Sid-Rids pairing. Because, every love story doesnt have a happy ending! Would love to see how the newly-weds work on their strangled marriage especially when both of them went through a bad past relationship. Moreover to show the youngsters that marriage isnt a joke! -* *Jenny, Facebook*
Hi Jenny, thanks for the comment. Marriage is the best bond between two individuals. It can grow the strongest when the two understand each other well.

*Susmita Dutta sends a message to Riddhima on Facebook saying – Riddhima, you should spend time with your hubby Sid... He is very loving, caring and understanding... Think no one give permission to his wife for think about your past means x-boyfriend... Only Sid can do this... Coz he has a golden heart... Now you should be loyal with our hubby sid.. It's your responsibility. Forget about Armaan and focus on your hubby.*
Thanks Susmita, Riddhima has eventually understood that we are meant to be. I guess time and patience is the best heal in such situations.
***************

No comments: