Your Ad Here

New Post/Thread Notification: Television India Forums

Hello,

suku has just posted in the Television India Forums forum of Wikipedia Newforum under the title of Smita Singh to do a cameo in Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo...

This thread is located at http://www.wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?t=29652

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
*Smita Singh who is popularly known as Punpunwali will be seen in a very important cameo role in Imagine's upcoming show, Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo.. *


*Image: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/images/uploads/589_smita.gif
Smita Singh *who is very popular for her role of Punpunwali in COLORS' Sabki Jodi Wohi Banaata Bhagyavidhaata has bagged a prized cameo role in *Imagine*'s upcoming show, *Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo. *As we reported earlier, this show has been jointly produced by Director Nikhil Sinha and Writer Raakesh Paswan.

Incidentally, Smita has accepted to do this cameo for dear friend and mentor Raakesh Paswan who conceived and developed her character of Punpunwali in Bhagyavidhaata.
We hear that Smita will be seen in a completely new look. She has a very important cameo role to play and will be seen in the initial two episodes.

When contacted, *Smita Singh *confirmed the news to TellyBuzz and said, "Yes, I am doing a meaty cameo for Raakeshji's new show Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo. I owe my popularity as Punpunwali to Raakeshji, and during the making of Bhagyavidhaata we have become very close friends. This is his first show as Producer, and as his friend it is my responsibility to do a good job".

Elaborating on her cameo, Smita states, "The character offered to me is superb. You can say that the story line of the show would not have got a move without the introduction of this character that I play. It is a strong role and I will appear in a new and stylised look. I play a bhabhi here and my character name is Seeta Devi who has negative shades. I am very confident that with this role, I will not let down my fans who have loved me as Punpunwali. I can say that as an actor I am highly contented to be part of the first two episodes of this show. My gut feeling says that this show will give the channel a face lift".

We tried contacting Producer Raakesh Paswan, but he remained unavailable.

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo is expected to launch on September 13th..
***************

No comments: