Your Ad Here

CiteMan Digest Wed Feb 1 2012

cite.communities newsletter

 real world insights into business issues
Share your experiences, queries or anything you found useful with your community of peers. Click on TELL | ASK | SHARE to reach the community.
Below are some of the most useful discussions right now.

Most Active Discussions

A Successful Person
(24 Replies, 1151 Views)
A Successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her. — -David McClure Brinkley — - Good Morning To all. Regards, Vaishnavi
view complete thread and add comments
Statutory Compliances for 500 or more Employees
(11 Replies, 280 Views)
Greetings All, Kindly let me know what are the Legal Acts will be in force or the Statutory laws will cover if an Establishment or factory or an organization engages 500 or more employees. Pl guide me. Saravanan 9840274797
view complete thread and add comments
difference between supervision and monitoring
(9 Replies, 305 Views)
Hi! Could any of you share with me the difference between Supervision and Monitoring? I have been surfing the internet for related information but not getting much, so thought i would tap this resource. thanks
view complete thread and add comments
Employee Engangement
(9 Replies, 377 Views)
Hi All, I have been recently giving a new role of handling EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT in my organization. We are an E-learning company. We are thinking of Rewards and Recognition for our Content and IT team but I am a little confused on what metrics the R'n'R can be initiated in these departments. Also, if you can suggest and give an insight on how Employee Engagement works!!! Valuable suggestions will
view complete thread and add comments
Legal process to hold FFS of an fraud employee
(7 Replies, 94 Views)
Greetings Senior’s, Please direct me on the legal aspects for holding an full and final settlement for an employee, as we come to know he is misused things against company policy. Awaiting for your reply Thanks & regards Pramod
view complete thread and add comments
Maternity Benefit Act. - Query
(6 Replies, 249 Views)
Hi All, I have been reading articles on Maternity Benefit and need clarity on the eligibilty. My query is what is the minumum length of service required with the employer to claim for Maternity Benefits (Leave) at a Private organisation (Maharashtra). 1: a: I have attached a Maternity Benefict Act, 1961 policy document which was shared in one of the threads. As per this doc, the woman employee has
view complete thread and add comments
The true measurement of HR Department
(6 Replies, 72 Views)
Hi Everyone, I’ve been measuring the performance of our company in terms of turnover, hiring, attendance, medical leaves, etc for years now. But what I would truly like to know is that, How do we measure the performance of the HR Dept? As in the quality of the department/our performance in opposing to the performance of the human capital. I would love to hear your views on this. Thank you.
view complete thread and add comments
offer Letter and Appointment Letter
(5 Replies, 53 Views)
I am working in a company for 5 months they havent given me offer letter and appointment letter.But they are ready to give Reliving letter and experience letter.but my new employer asking these documents..what shall I do in this situation...Plz help
view complete thread and add comments
Maximum limit of PF contribution
(5 Replies, 68 Views)
Greetings All, I would like to know what is minimum & maximum rate of pf contribution by employee and employer? Thanks & Regards, Swati Pandit
view complete thread and add comments
Please solve this case study
(5 Replies, 128 Views)
HR Case Study - Human Resource (HR) Please suggest
view complete thread and add comments

Most Popular Discussions

PPT OF INDUCTION TRAINING REPORT
(5 Replies, 459 Views)
Hi ! All I have joined a Cement company & I need to submit my induction report to HR Dept. It will be great help for me if any one can help. Thanks -Rajesh
view complete thread and add comments
New Notification from ESIC
(4 Replies, 174 Views)
Greetings All, Please find the attached new notification from ESIC. Now ESIC will be applicable, where 10 or more employees has worked for mention establishment in attached notification. For your information only. Regards, Faruk Shaikh Asst.Manager - Human Resource Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad +91-9998022889 +91-9974768786
view complete thread and add comments
Presentation on Team building
(4 Replies, 148 Views)
Can anyone share a presentation on team building for teachers Please??
view complete thread and add comments
Discipline Management - Disciplinary Action & Domestic Enquiry Procedures
(0 Replies, 114 Views)
Greetings Members We are pleased to share with you that we have scheduled a 2 Day Learning Workshop on Discipline Management - Disciplinary Action & Domestic Enquiry Procedures The workshop would be held between 2nd - 3rd March 2012 at Bangalore. Please find attached the workshop brochure and the registration form. For registration, please call at +91-9560453756 or email us at shakti@kritarth.com
view complete thread and add comments
Resign Letter
(4 Replies, 109 Views)
Greetings sir I resigned from company they accepted my letter but they are saying for three months notice period,But i wnat to relive with in one month i am ready to pay the money of remainig month but they are not ready I dont want any reliveing and expperince letter from my company so now if i directly leave the company then any legal action they will take on me.Please help me in it
view complete thread and add comments
Require consultant/Freelance recruiter
(4 Replies, 107 Views)
Hi, I am looking for recruitment consultant/Freelance recruiter with access to job portal. I am ready to share revenue into 50:50. Regards B. sahay 9311091335
view complete thread and add comments
Performance Appraisal - IT company
(0 Replies, 100 Views)
Hello everybody, I am pursing MBA final year specialized in HR. I am doing project in a medium sized IT company where I have to give presentation on Performance appraisal for the employees. Here I have attached a document in which I mentioned the topics to be covered. Pls kindly give suggestion regarding topic and contents I could add in the presentation. Thank you & regards G.Bharani
view complete thread and add comments
Simple and safe model leave policy
(0 Replies, 95 Views)
Greetings Friends, Please see the attachment for a simple Leave Policy. AS you are aware there is no specific leave policy as per the Acts. But as an HR person we have to framing the leave procedures and which will be useful to all the employees in the organizations and get the approval from the Management. While approving he management we have to explain the benefit to the employees concern as we
view complete thread and add comments
F&F Calculation
(2 Replies, 86 Views)
Greetings friends, I am in serious need of help as I am not able to calculate the exact F&F amount. Would appreciate if someone could help me on this. I will put forth the complete scenario. An employee joins on 15 Sep,2010 with a CTC of 3.5 lacs p.a. and from April,2011 onwards the CTC was hiked to 3.7 lacs p.a. Also, he had 3 compensatory off’s pending with him since he worked on holidays.
view complete thread and add comments
Leave policy
(3 Replies, 85 Views)
Hi, I am in the process of calculating leaves. please advice me how to calculate sick leave, Casual leave, Earned leave & all other leaves.Could you please provide me information regarding leave policy. Regards, Shashi
view complete thread and add comments


Latest Attachments

Team Building with M
Hi Guys, Are you looking for just the right movie to inspire your team? I have compiled a list of to[..]
# View Thread

Office Ergonomics.pd
Greetings all, ergonomics workshops are meant for employers who are concerned about employees health[..]
# View Thread

Office Ergonomics.pd
Greetings all, ergonomics workshops are meant for employers who are concerned about employees health[..]
# View Thread

Beautiful Quotes To
I am not sure as to whether this ppt has been posted here earlier. Good one. Pon[..]
# View Thread

20quotesfromthegreat
20 Timeless Quotes From The Great Men!!! Enjoy the show my friends. For clearer picture, I recommend[..]
# View Thread

salt.pdf
Greetings Friends This is a well known story.But worthwhile to read it again and again.Your feedback[..]
# View Thread

ESIC NOTIFICATION(NE
Greetings All, Please find the attached new notification from ESIC. Now ESIC will be applicable, whe[..]
# View Thread

Discipline Managemen
Greetings Members We are pleased to share with you that we have scheduled a 2 Day Learning Workshop [..]
# View Thread

SCOPE OF THE PRESENT
Hello everybody, I am pursing MBA final year specialized in HR. I am doing project in a medium sized[..]
# View Thread

Second thoughts.pps
Greetings Friends A familiar story which we can apply in our lives. Regards
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by Cite.Communities

No comments: